Sunday, April 29, 2012

25 weeks



How far along? 25 Weeks
Total weight gain: Umm I'm ballparking 20ish. Which means it's probably more . 
Maternity clothes? Yes
Sleep: My hips aching wake me up at least a few times a night.
Best moment this week: It was hot yesterday! 82!! Oh, and we also found a home :) 

Miss Anything? For some reason I have been really missing beer. REALLY. I don't know why.
Movement: She was sure being a bug at church tonight!
Food cravings: Edamame.
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of energy drinks. That's really kind of an all the time thing, but B had one this weekend and it made me immediately leave the room

Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Not at all
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy this week!
Looking forward to: Getting my car back this week- I'm looking forward to the freedom that will bring

4 comments:

  1. You look wonderful! I love seeing Baby N grow from afar. It's weird how much you want things you can't have...I really missed wine and beer (mostly red wine)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, I didn't drink all that often before, but now I cannot wait for that first frosty brew on a warm summer evening!

      Delete
  2. I actually used to live on the same base you live on now in Germany! I'm not in the military I worked at the CDC there with a friend, I really enjoyed living there, I hope your'e able to get a house soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The housing situation has finally worked itself out :)

      Delete