They're Colorado gummies!!! SO FUNNY!! Color-rado is the wild wild west according to Haribo, complete with cowboys, bears, and lassos! There were no other really out there kinds, just the normal Haribo brands. But this one was pretty special!
Also, a couple of days ago I had been sharing my concern about not being properly watered at restaurants. Well, tonight we found a restaurant that brought me just plain tap water in a HUGE stein! I was a happy girl :) So happy, in fact, that I made Beau take a picture ("Really?" he says "I'm taking a picture of you drinking water?" YES!)
I was told by a friend of mine about this restaurant, and when she told me that the portions were huge, I HAD NO IDEA WHAT HUGE WAS!
Please note, this is a HALF portion of the hamburger, and I had eaten a small corner already before I took the picture. You can see how far down it should go by the outline of where I scraped off the onions. B ordered the bratwurst plate and it comes with 4 sausages, just crazy! They brought us menus in English and the waitress spoke English as well, so it wasn't really too much of an adventure :) Anyway, it was fun to try out a local place.
Love this post! Isn´t it so funny what Europeans think of parts of the U.S. Sorry, I can´t use question marks because I´m on a spanish keyboard...lame! Being from texas they always ask, Does everyone ride horses there... um no, nobody does except people who own a ranch. Too funny. And water on tap is a treat...or ice in your drinks for that matter!
ReplyDelete