So I missed the 21 week post because of our move, but here I am at 22 and I feel BIG! Somewhere over the Atlantic Ocean, as predicted, my tummy became too round to hide anymore. I know there's a long way to go from here, so I guess I better get used to it :)
How far along? 22 Weeks
Total weight gain: Couldn't even guessMaternity clothes? Yes, ordered more this week since everything I have is for warm weather and it's SO cold here
Sleep: Ehhh it depends on the night
Best moment this week: Getting off the plane in the country our little girl will be born in!
Miss Anything? Having access to maternity stores easily
Movement: Yes... it's weird.
Food cravings: Not so much
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: I've had a stomach ache for a few days, but it's hard to tell if that's pregnancy or the food I've been eating here.
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty moody, again I can't really chalk that up to pregnancy with everything else going on. I feel like I've actually held it together pretty well, all things considered.
Looking forward to: Finding out how long it will be in until we are in our home for the next 3 years!
Great updates, Katie! Glad you're starting to settle in. And, what a cute baby bump!! :)
ReplyDelete