Here's a from the front shot, too, since I always think it's where you can really tell that I have been putting on the baby weight!
How far along? 24
Weeks
Total weight gain: I don't know.. Maternity clothes? Yes and yes
Sleep: My hips aching wake me up at least a few times a night.
Best moment this week: We had our first check up here at the hospital, and it was reassuring to see how much she was moving around in there, even if I don't often feel it.
Miss Anything? I miss my stuff!!! I know it's just stuff, but it's MY stuff!
Movement: I guess she is moving in there a lot, but I just don't really feel it.
Food cravings: Grilled chicken Caesar salad... oh yes...
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not besides the stomach bug I had yesterday
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Nada
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Still riding the PCS wave of emotions!
Looking forward to: Finding friends here! I know they're out there somewhere...
You look AMAZING! I know you probably feel huge, but your belly still looks little to me (from very far away) :)
ReplyDelete