Sunday, April 15, 2012

23 WEEKS

And getting bigger...


How far along? 23 Weeks
Total weight gain: It's kind of nice that our scale is in a gigantic crate and I couldn't get it even if I wanted to
Maternity clothes? Oh yeah
Sleep: For the most part good.
Best moment this week: Toss up between the volksmarch and welcoming friends into the country! It was so nice to see their smiles :) 

Miss Anything? This is a dangerous question right now. It's best I don't answer
Movement: Especially after breakfast and ice cream
Food cravings: I think my cravings are more related to not having access to food I want more than pregnancy
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Been pretty lucky and have had none what so ever
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: I've been pretty anxious this week- it has been a very stressful week for our family
Looking forward to: Finding a reasonable solution for our current housing situation.

4 comments:

  1. Katie, you look so great! Love all the pics you post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ladies! I sometimes forget how much I'm growing until I look at these pictures :) They will be a good diary for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading about you, dearie. Keep it comin'! I miss you! And you look beautiful, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete