How far along? The big 3-0
Total weight gain: I put on a pound, up to 24... shoot. Maternity clothes? Thanks to my good friend, Lauren, who sent me some of her great maternity clothes, I have a freshened up wardrobe! For example, the shirt in this picture :)
Sleep: Pretty good, except we both had colds this week so that cut back on the shut eye for sure
Best moment this week: Watching B put together all of our baby gear! He was having a good time figuring out everything
Miss Anything? My family. My sister's bridal shower was last night and I missed it. Still pretty upset about it.
Movement: Yep
Food cravings: Veggies. I don't even want sweets, just a really nice salad(the ones here are NASTAY)
Anything making you queasy or sick: No .
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: No.
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.
Looking forward to: Seeing my cousin next weekend for a visit!
you dont look 30 weeks at all!! i cant believe it! you are teeny and gorgeous girl!
ReplyDeleteYou look wonderful Katie!! The last 10 weeks fly by sooo fast! xo
ReplyDelete