How far along? 33 weeks.... 4 left until this baby is full term!
Total weight gain: Didn't check this week, because I made Fat Lady Brownies and I'm certain they worked their magic on my scale. Maternity clothes? Yes- and B's tee shirts have become a new staple wardrobe item
Sleep: Yes, and usually a quick 30 min cat nap in the afternoon
Best moment this week: Hmmm. It was kind of a slow week. I think it might have honestly been eating warm brownies out of the pan with a spoon and not caring one bit about how many days worth of calories I was consuming.
Miss Anything? America. I am so homesick for the entire country.
Movement: Yeah, she's running out of room now
Food cravings: No.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No .
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: I had some weird pain while I was out walking the dog early in the week, and it was a good reminder that I need to start making sure that I always have my cell with me and mil ID just in case something were to happen.
Symptoms: No.
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.
Looking forward to: I get a visit with CeCe this week, and then next weekend we are taking a day trip to Heidelberg!
Looking adorable!
ReplyDelete