Monday, June 4, 2012
Positive Thinking- Day 1
Since B and I landed in Germany in early April, I have been surprised at how green it is here! Dayton was a very lush place as well, but I guess I just didn't expect it here. As I've mentioned, it does rain a lot, but it is also not very warm, so I think in my mind I imagined it to be bleaker. In reality, it is much like the climate of Seattle right now (something that makes me smile since my sister lives there and I can imagine what her days are like). The ivy covering our back fence and front terrace is thick and bright, and I think grows about an inch a day! The hills our home is nestled in to are covered by a mixture of fields and canopies of trees that provide a perfect home for the many birds that soar through the clouds. Being a Colorado raised girl, I won't take this gorgeous greenery for granted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That sounds beautiful!
ReplyDeletegreat start! =)
ReplyDelete