How far along? 31 weeks- Just 60 days to go til my due date as of this morning!
Total weight gain: Back to 23 Maternity clothes? Yep! Again, sporting another shirt from Lauren in this picture!
Sleep: Good, just not enough of it. We've had a busy few days with some late nights and early mornings
Best moment this week: Driving to Spangdahlem to hang out with CeCe and spending the day in Ansbach with my cousins
Miss Anything? Target. We got most of the nursery set up with what we have so far (which is a LOT thanks to my wonderful family and friends), but there are a few key things I'm missing. Back home, I would just run to Target to finish it off, but here....
Movement: Practicing flip turns.
Food cravings: Chipotle and Dairy Queen. I think I've said this before, and it's still true.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No .
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: No.
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.
Looking forward to: Not sure, there isn't as much on the calendar this week, but I'm sure I'll find something to get in to!
Katie you look GREAT!!! I am so happy you are getting use out of the clothes. Miss our phone dates and you!!
ReplyDeletexo
Lauren
Katie you look wonderful! Although I'm starting to wonder if there would be room for all four of us girls in my twin bed on Christmas morning? Will it be appropriate for me to tell your daughter..."I'm stilllllll the baby!!!"????
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome!!! You look so great!!!!
ReplyDelete