How far along? 20 Weeks
Total weight gain: 12 pounds, this last week was a TON of eating out!Maternity clothes? Shirts and I started wearing a BeBand with my jeans to keep them wearable. Time to buy some more maternity clothes!
Sleep: Great!
Best moment this week: Absolutely too many to choose from. We had family in town, B's graduation and 30th birthday, and great times with friends that we will miss so much.
Miss Anything? Having to pack for the next 2 months and not know what size I will be is tricky. So I miss being a consistent size!
Movement: Pretty sure she's doing some flip turns
Food cravings: Ice cream, but I've always craved ice cream so that's not really a new development
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: I burp a lot. That's it.
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: I don't think I've had a lot of time to really reflect on my feelings lately- it's just been too busy around here! I don't feel moody, people have been asking if I'm feeling really sad or stressed or nervous and I honestly don't! There have been a moment or two when I called my mom to vent, but that's pretty typical and I don't think had much to do with being pregnant.
Looking forward to: The packers come tomorrow! I look forward to having the whole house in boxes so it's not in such disarray and so we can get this moving show on the road.
No comments:
Post a Comment