How far along? 19 Weeks
Total weight gain: 10 pounds...Maternity clothes? Still just the tank tops, and my bigger jeans.
Sleep: Pretty good
Best moment this week: A quick get away weekend to Cleveland with B to see the Pro Football Hall of Fame (disappointing) and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame (well worth the trip!). Also, a surprise baby shower for a good friend, since we won't all be together to welcome her little one later this fall. Saying goodbye is getting harder!
Miss Anything? My shorts from last year!Movement: Don't think so
Food cravings: Grapefruit- have to have one every day! And water...so much water :) Weird to say I crave water
Anything making you queasy or sick: Laugh all you want people, I've always hated onions, but now I REALLY HATE onions!!! B had some on a salad today and I couldn't be in the same room with him for awhile afterward
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Still cruising!
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy for the most part, feeling a little anxious about the move to Germany and the upcoming separation of my support structure here in Dayton and my family and friends in the States.
Looking forward to: B's 30th birthday this week, my in laws coming for a visit, B's grad school graduation- it's going to be a busy, busy week!
No comments:
Post a Comment