How far along? 18 Weeks
Total weight gain: 9 lbs yikes that weight is coming on fast!Maternity clothes? Just a shirt or 2, but did move to jeans that I wore when I was a bit thicker last year
Sleep: Not bad, not great. My hips wake me up when it's time to roll over
Best moment this week: Laying on the couch watching a movie last night, Beau gave me a kiss and then made sure to give Baby Girl one, too. It was pretty sweet :)
Miss Anything? I stick by my answer from last week: A frosty beer and sushi!
Movement: Nope
Food cravings: See "Miss Anything" above
Anything making you queasy or sick: no
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: I have been so so fortunate in this area. I haven't been sick a day in this pregnancy, so far Baby Girl and I are getting along very well!
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: So happy
Looking forward to: Finishing up thank you notes from my shower! I love telling people how much I appreciate their gift, because I truly do feel overwhelmed by the love and support that has been shown to me at this time in my life.
This is very sweet... thanks for sharing :) Carolyn
ReplyDeleteHottness! : )
ReplyDelete