Sunday, July 29, 2012

38 Weeks

How far along? 38 weeks
Total weight gain:Still down 2 pounds from the last doctor visit. This visit, the doc said, " Well now you're losing weight, we don't want you to do that, what are you doing?" I told her I had just stopped eating poptarts and powdered donuts for breakfast, and I could start again if I needed to. She said no :)    
Sleep: Hasn't been great. I'm ridiculously hot at night which stops me from sleeping.
Best moment this week:  Hanging out with CeCe 

Miss Anything? Too many things to really list out here 
Movement:  OH yeah.
Food cravings: Not much. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: No .

Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No.
Symptoms: No
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Ehhhh. I've been all over the place this week. I've been so hot I can hardly move (yes I know last week I was commenting on how cold it was, now it's been over 90 with no A/C or air movement and a squillion flies). Also, NBC tape delays the good Olympic stuff to prime time in the US, which means the middle of the night here. So instead of watching Ryan Lochte win gold in the 400 IM, I got to watch table tennis and ladies basketball. Talk about a big fail!
Looking forward to: B's brother, Brian, is coming to visit on Friday! Can't wait to see him!

1 comment: