Sunday, July 15, 2012

36 weeks

How far along? I can't believe it- 36 weeks
Total weight gain: Enough that at my doctors appointment this week I was told to shoot for no more gain the rest of the pregnancy! I was totally expecting this though, no hurt feelings here  
Maternity clothes? Yes, although I did put on a pair of skinny jeans from when I was bigger before pregnancy yesterday and they were still too big!
Sleep: Pretty good
Best moment this week: American Date Night with B last night. I spent the day cleaning up the house, and then we went to church, dinner at Macaroni Grill, walked around the "mall" at the BX, got Baskin Robbins, new Sperry shoes, picked up fresh flowers, and watched a movie together on the couch in pajamas :) It was pretty awesome! 

Miss Anything? Not having to drive 20 minutes every time I forget something at the store. Or need to go to the post office, pool, etc 
Movement:  Yep. Even the doctor at commented on how wiggly she was for the ultrasound
Food cravings: Iced Tea
Anything making you queasy or sick: No .

Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No.
Symptoms: Still that bruise that comes and goes. I'm also surprised at how dark my veins are becoming in the most random spots, like on my chest!
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.
Looking forward to: Friday night B's coworkers are hosting a baby shower for us. We told them that we really didn't need anything, but they insisted and I think are getting us a giftcard we can use at the BX for the baby monitor, onesies if she really does fit into newborn clothes when she first gets here (I suspect she won't so everything I've bought is in 0-3 month) or food from the food court for the nights when I can't get dinner together. Mainly I'm just looking forward to hanging out at a group BBQ!

6 comments:

  1. You look great, Katie! I just can't wait to see pictures of your baby girl! :)(Don't forget that baby is gaining 1/2 lb a week in this last month, so a little weight gain is to be expected.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Katie! Don't worry if you do gain more weight...it's totally normal :) You look wonderful. I'm impressed that you're still wearing your wedding ring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, I've been meaning to say that for weeks! I had to take mine off mid-flight 6 weeks ago (so at like 21 weeks!), and I haven't been able to get it on again since. I'm not a huge sweller, but my fingers and feet are where it happens first! Luckily I have a 10 dollar target ring to keep my finger warm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ladies are sweet, thank you :) My rings were actually too big and I just never got them sized down because I knew if I got pregnant, they would probably fit just fine so I kind of cheated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking great katie! that is so sweet that you will get a germany shower! see, already making friends! =) so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I said the same thing about Harley ... actually returned everything newborn from my shower. Bryce had to make a quick trip to the PX/BX while we were still in the hospital!!! By the way I LOVE reading your Blogs.

    ReplyDelete